collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 14
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

What's new?

Re: Ride Along Application - Kevin Thompson by Diveron Rosso
[October 30, 2019, 03:30:44 PM]

Re: Ride Along Application - Kevin Thompson by Diveron Rosso
[October 30, 2019, 01:24:45 PM]

Re: Ride Along Application - Kevin Thompson by Dante
[October 29, 2019, 06:50:30 PM]

Ride Along Application - Kevin Thompson by Dante
[October 29, 2019, 06:50:08 PM]

Re: FBI - Promotions And Awards by Marshall
[October 27, 2019, 03:21:27 PM]

Author Topic: FBI - Promotions And Awards  (Read 52699 times)

David Knight

• [SA:MP] HRT Commander
  • [SA:MP] Retired Member
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
Re: FBI - Promotions And Awards
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2017, 07:28:16 PM »

Congratulations to Cadet Sam Weston, he has been advanced to Probationary Agent!

Congratulations to Probationary Agent Darxez, he has been advanced to Agent!

Previously: F.B.I. Director | S.A.P.D. Lieutenant | S.W.A.T. Operative | Chief Detective

Andrew_Banks

• [GLOBAL] ARPD Commisioner
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2017, 03:46:24 PM »

November 11th, 2017
PROMOTIONS

Congratulations to Deputy Director David Knight, he has been promoted to Director!

It is time for myself to step down from the position I was temporarily filling in order to get the agency back on its feet, with the assistance, and tremendous effort of Director Knight, the FBI is starting to look like the elite agency it once was, and I am very glad to see that.

While some wanted me to stay, it is time for me to help elsewhere, most already knew I would not be here for a very long time, and the time was extended longer than was expected at first, but I'm glad I've had this experience and been able to grow myself too.

Director Knight has been one of the most professional, as well as experienced people I've ever worked with, without all of his efforts the FBI would not be in the state it currently is in, his work with the academy, as well as public, and internal affairs has been nothing but impressive, and his constant goal to grow and become better than yesterday is one of the most unique things I've seen within the law enforcement agencies in a very long time.

I myself won't be completely gone, even though I'll be handing the stick over, I'll still be around within the bureau as a supervisor, rather than actually being part and the final say in directing the agency, I'll be around supervising and stepping in only where I see necessary, so this'll fit in well with the regular commissioner duties.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me, either privately or anywhere you can find me.

Congratulations, and god bless!
ARPD Commisioner Andrew Banks ( -Brian)

(( I'd like to give my personal congratulations to David, he has done outstanding work for the agency and has spent countless of hours of his own time on working to fix the FBI, it's in a lot better hands it is right now than it was before, and it is being lead by someone who loves doing what he does, without the need for more and more power. Dean and I have been working side by side, but even though I was filling the role of Director to make sure everything was working out well, David was the one who was pulling all the ropes and made all the changes happen.))

Andrew_Banks

• [GLOBAL] ARPD Commisioner
« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2017, 05:16:27 PM »

December 5th, 2017
PROMOTIONS

Congratulations to Assistant Director Denzel Neon, he has been promoted to Director!

Congratulations to Supervisory agent special agent Mircea Niko, he has been promoted to Special Agent in Charge

Congratulations, and god bless!
ARPD Commisioner Andrew Banks ( -Brian)

Denzel Neon

• [SA:MP] FBI Division Chief
  • No one can foresee the future.
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2017, 03:16:42 PM »

December 17th, 2017
PROMOTIONS

Congratulations to Special Agent In Charge Mircea Niko, he has been promoted to Assistant Director.

Congratulations to Special Agent Marcel, he has been promoted to Supervisory Special Agent.

Denzel Neon

• [SA:MP] FBI Division Chief
  • No one can foresee the future.
« Reply #154 on: May 17, 2018, 08:57:43 PM »

May 15th, 2018
PROMOTIONS

Congratulations to Agent Taseen, he has been promoted to Special Agent!

Marshall

• [SA:MP] FBI Director
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2019, 07:15:55 PM »

August 26th, 2019
PROMOTIONS

Congratulations to our ex Director Denzel Neon, he is back and therefore has been appointed as Division Chief!

Marshall

• [SA:MP] FBI Director
« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2019, 03:21:27 PM »

October 27th, 2019
PROMOTIONS

Congratulations to Supervisory Special Agent Diveron_Collin, he has been promoted to Special Agent In Charge.

Congratulations to Special Agent Arthur_Kings, he has been promoted to Supervisory Special Agent.

Congratulations to Special Agent [WS]Serban, he has been promoted to Supervisory Special Agent.

Congratulations to [TCL]Mac_Collin for finishing his academy, he has been promoted to Probationary Agent.