The Argonath's Federal Bureau of Investigation always accepts applications and seeks for new employees. The names of applicants and the applications are only visible to certain ranks in the Bureau, and the applications will not be shared with anybody outside the Bureau, they will remain known to those with a certain rank. Once you submit your application, you must remain patient until you receive an e-mail (forum PM) from the Human Resources Division with the result of your application. Before applying, however, ensure that you meet the requirements below:
- You must be a registered citizen and driver;
- You must have experience as a law enforcement officer;
- You must be able to remain patient during the academy process;
- You must have a clean record: applicants in criminal groups will not be considered;
- You must be able to communicate in English at a standard, yet professional level;
- In case you submit an application while you are a member of an official Law Enforcement Agency such as the SAPD, in case of acceptance, you must inform the SAPD Command Staff and submit a resignation.
The Bureau will only accept the best ones, so it is very important that you concentrate on the following:
- We do not wish to work alongside criminals. Being suspected - even for reckless driving or speeding - may lower your chances of joining the academy.
- We do not appreciate impatient applicants. Bothering our personnel will not be tolerated, and your application may be instantly denied.
- We require applicants to be active. This means you will have to show signs of activity in-game, as well on the forums.
- We do not appreciate sycophants. You can show you are a decent applicant by being yourself, and performing well as a civilian/law enforcement officer.
- We appreciate up-to-date applications. Our personnel may be asking you questions, make sure you do not forget to answer within a reasonable amount of time.
- We are watching you. We will be monitoring your in-game behavior on several aspects to ensure you fit in the academy if we were to accept you.
- We do not emphasize plagiarists. If we find plagiarized content in your application, it will be denied. Plagiarism is stealing content from another source and using it in your answers to the application questions.
Terms that you agree with by submitting your application are:
- You refrain from criminal conduct from the moment you submit your application and onward.
- You refrain from being affiliated with any groups that are flagged as criminal or potentially criminal by the FBI or declared so by the Court.
- You resign from your positions in other Law Enforcement Agencies such as the SAPD in case of acceptance in the FBI.
- You agree to respect all the orders and instructions given to you in case of acceptance in the FBI.
- You agree to abide by all the regulations and follow all the protocols in the FBI in case of acceptance.
- You agree that you will be brought to court in case you breach a term of this agreement or a term of the employment contract which is signed at a later stage.
- You understand that you automatically agree with the above terms by proceeding to submit your application for the FBI.
There are multiple phases during recruitment which you must undergo before becoming a Cadet or being denied:
- Submission of application.
- Application review by Bureau's personnel.
- Denial or interview invitation.
- Interview review by Bureau's personnel.
- Denial or acceptance.
You will be notified of each application update via your forum PM. Therefore, watch your inbox closely.
There are two application types. Type I and Type II. Type I application is for those who have never been apart of the San Andreas Police Department. Type II application is for those who have been apart of the San Andreas Police Department, meaning they have previous experience working in Law Enforcement Agency.